18/01/2012

Skydiving Coupon

Program Used: Abode Photoshop CS4

This is my coupon for skydiving, I took an image of a girl skydiving from google (I didn't like the stock images) and cut her out. Then I found a picture of earth that I liked and put it underneath. Then I put font a matched them colour to her outfit. The font was hard to read because the background is so colourful, so I added a black shadow so it was legible, I think it made it look better too, so that was bonus. I found anothe image of someone skydiving, cut her out, and coloured it straight black, then edited it until it looked recognizable so that I could make an awesome logo. I put the name in and added more shadows. I am relatively happy with the result. I think it's a but too busy and I don't like how big the font has to be, but that is how advertizing is done to I understand why it needs to look the way it does.
 On a side note: I will be going skydiving with my dad after I graduate. This has made me more excited about that.
Source Images: [ 1 ] [ 2 ] [ 3 ] [ 4 ]
End of (Sky)Line.