18/01/2012

Many From One - Two Page Magazine Layout

Program: Adobe Photoshop CS4

I made a two page layout of a magazine article. I WAS going to do a Tron magazine, but I randomly thought of a concert, and found this beautiful image and couldn't say no. I wanted to make the pages different than the example, so I searched online and was inspired by this and this. I took the font and cut it out so that it continued with the image when it says "But where do these lights come from". I then took the image on the left and cut it up. This ended up looking like more of a website than a magazine, but that's okay. It would have been easy to make it look more like a magazine with more font, but by the time it was offered, I had already fit everything in perfectly and was not going to redo it. I'm not really happy with the result, it looks like a webpage layout. The only thing I like is the way the image continues in the picture, and how well of the words fits. And I like the picture, but that's about it, I think it's from sims or some other video game. It's not real humans.
Image Source: [ 1 ]
End of Line.