21/11/2011

Logo Design: Diablo Networks

Program: CorelDRAW 10
I was able to design several copies of logos for a company. The company I chose was "Diablo Networks". It's description was "a fast gaming network". I made a couple of complex designs then made a few more simple ones, I also took many of the complex logos and just edited them in different ways. Overall this wasn't as fun as the Vector Yourself project because I think I was making the logos too complex and had to rush to finish in the end. I am proud of a few on them, I love the ones where the words shape the game controller; that was the most difficult to make, especially since the D had to not look like an O, even though it is that shape of it on the outside. The flash drive is my love and joy, I am impressed by how simple it was the actually make that one while how impressive it looks. I would not want to do this again, I think making 3 of each and making each of them more complex would be a lot more fun than rushing the make 6 of each style.

End of Line.